Hi, I am software Tester and have 3 Years 9 Months of experience
Manual - 2 Yrs.
Java Development - 4 Months
Database Testing - 4 Months
Loadrunner - 1 Yr.
Got that experience in the same order I have mentioned.
For coming 1 yr. I have below plans in the sequence I am mentioning:
1) Load runner Certification - Foundation level(Next 1 Month)
2) Learn QTP - Already I have idea but want to brush up and get experience in that. 3) QTP Certification - Foundation level
4) Work on QTP atleast for next 1 yr.
5) ISTQB Certification - Foundation level and Analyst level
6) PMP Certification
7) Finally moving into Lead roles/Management roles in Testing related Projects...
I am confused whether I am planning in right way or not....